Petplan Pet InsuranceVaries
Read this Petplan Pet Insurance Review to decide if this insurance plan is the best option for your furry friends and constant companions.
Petplan covers dogs and cats of all ages and doesn’t exclude chronic conditions such as arthritis or hereditary conditions that are breed-specific.
They offer tiered plans ranging from basic to ones that cover for travel expenses and boarding fees if your pet becomes sick on vacation.
Petplan is highly rated for customer service and its comprehensive coverage, making it the preferred pet insurance of AARP and the American Animal Hospital Association.
Coverage is flexible, with options that can be customized for everything from homeopathic treatments to exam fees.
Overview of Petplan Pet Insurance
- Covers all ages and breeds
- No exclusions for chronic conditions
- Extra coverage available
- Standard plan includes exams, cancer, and dental coverage
- Annual coverage ranges from $2,500 to $25,000
- Deductibles range from $100 to $1,000
- Reimbursement for expenses ranges from 70% to 90%
- Alternative and behavioral therapies are covered
- Prescription coverage
- 24/7 phone support
- Petplan only covers dogs and cats
- Some plans can be pricey
Final Thought: If you’re looking for the broadest coverage and lots of options for your dog or cat, Petplan is what you’re looking for.
Find out more about your pet insurance options here.